:)

:)

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Welcome to my blog! :)



Hello Everyone!

 My name is Ania, I’m a student of Spanish Philology in Poznań (Poland) and this is my first blog ever .This blog was created at the request of my English teacher and I’m going to write about everything that happens to me. I think it’s really good opportunity to brush up my English and share my thoughts with you.

 The problem is that the beginnings are always difficult. What to write in the first note? It’s better to say „hallo" or it’s worth to talking some interesting story ? Maybe it’s necessary to write something about potencial subject matter ?  By the way, if we can realize our intentions, it will be very demandind job. As a matter of fact, it will require a lot of effort. Why don't you try this?

 I would like to make a reference to the recent post of my English teacher. What about my New Year's Resolutions? We make a lot o plans, vows... But, to tell the truth, it slips our mind or we are in no mood for executing something  As far as I’m concerned, I intend to improve my English skills. Furthermore, I would like to devote more time to my friends. 
What about yours undertakings?


Keep your fingers crossed for me :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment