:)

:)

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Welcome to Croatia!

 Hi Everyone!

How are you today? Although the weather is daunting and we are eagerly waiting to catch a whiff of spring I hope that you are taking full advantage of your free time. Btw, I recommend you to boost your immune system in an attempt to avoid catching a cold. You should make ginger tea with lemon and honey. This, I believe, is the best way to not get sick easily.  

Today I would like to encourage you to plan your holidays in Croatia. In the world we can visit a lot of delightful and charming places but, in my opinion, Dalmatia is one of the regions which you have to see. I therefore think it is important to point out that this is one of the most popular and noteworthy tourist destination. 
In Croatia you can admire not only breathtaking landscapes but also marvellous monuments. In this country you meet very hospitable and generous people. Furthermore, you have a chance to sample a large number of traditional dishes. If you are in no mood for visiting tourist attractions I suggest you to lie around on the beach all day.  


 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvreWbVDECY)


In the next day I tell you a little about Dubrovnik: my favourite Croatian city.
See you soon! 

1 comment:

  1. I've never been there and thinking of this right now I don't know why :P I'm waiting for your next post about Croatia ;)

    ReplyDelete