:)

:)

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Is Christmas the best time of the year?

Hi Everyone!


How are you today? I must say that recently I have spent a lot of time with my family talking about different stuff and laughing my head off. In my point of view, family bonding time is enormously important for numerous reasons, for instance this is "a great way to model expected behaviors inside the family circle and with others in the community. Modeling expected behaviors is also a great way for the parents in the family to learn how to communicate to each other as well" (http://houston.cbslocal.com/2011/10/26/the-importance-of-family-bonding-time/). I recommend you to glance at this article, it seems to be very enlightening. 

Anyway, I would like to pose a question about disadvantages of Christmas. Do you agree that Christmas is the best time of the year? In my opinion, there are many inconveniences. One of the issues is certainly an abundance of food: we serve a large number of dishes and, what is worse, everything is really rich. Furthermore, Christmas preparations is a very time-consuming process which rests with women. Quite often this is a real grind but they want to cope with expectations. 


 (http://angryjogger.com/i-am-feeling-pretty-hopeless-at-the-minute.html)


I believe that it is worth pointing out that the Poles waste a lof of money buying misguided gifts which are too expensive. Why? We want to please not only our family but also circle of friends. We forget that a small present gives pleasure as well and does not cost too much. 
Anyway, Christmas (generally holidays) is necessary: this is a kind of a binder which unites people.

No comments:

Post a Comment