:)

:)

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Do you have difficulty relaxing?

These days we are living in a hurried society in which people are throwing themselves into their work, duties... I'm under the impression that we forget about complete rest. What's more, we aren't aware of necessity to be relaxed. In my point of view, popular culture, the mass media, our inner circle provide us a surfeit of stimulus. All this causes that we taking our eye off the ball, losing distance. We wanted to keep up with all novelties, be a valuable employee and have time, quite a lot of time for our mates. Because of that, we aren't capable of distinguishing essential matters from unimportant details. I suppose that the crucial thing that is lacking is a time to soothe our emotions. It's worth discovering the mindful way to manage them, but it's hard. 


According to experts, when we resign from the relaxation and, furthermore, we live in suspense, it has a disastrous effect. Our immune system is depressed and we are weak. Consequently, we are unable to operate at maxumim efficiency.  After a while, our body seizes up. 

 

 

 

Why do we have difficulty relaxing? There are a lot of reasons. For instance, we consider that this is a waste of time, simply common laziness. We are convinced that we can achieve success, realize our dreams only thanks to really hard work. Because of that, we think that we don't earn a rest after all that work. One of the excuses that we give is lack not only of time, but also of money. 

 

 

Do you belive that half an hour is enough to have a rest? We should develop the habit of relaxation.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Are you capable of relaxing completely? I admit I have problems with that. Every time I try to "switch off", thoughts about various things I should do start coming to my mind. And then I can't relax, because I keep thinking about them. Ugh! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree relaxation becomes very difficult, but we shouldn't give up on this. I keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

    ReplyDelete