:)

:)

Sunday, March 8, 2015

In anticipation of spring

Hi Everyone!


I'm sorry for my absence, but I was fully immersed in work. I promise to put a few words in a blog systematically.

How are you? I hope you're curious about my entry :)

I swear blind that today more and more people is waiting for a spring. As far as I'm concerned, I am fed up with all this winter. I feel like putting my thick overcoat at the bottom of the wardrobe. Recently I've put lavender there to make my clothes smell nice. Furthermore, I'm always fastening buttons askew. It is so annoying. As if all that weren't enough, I have a habit of lose my woolly hat.  This is one of the reason why spring is better than winter: I don't have to wear a hat.





I love spring because the air smells cleaner and everything wakes up (for example, a lot of beautiful insects as butterflies, june bugs...). The flowers are in bloom and it makes me happy. What's more, it's a perfect temperature: it's neither cold nor hot. You can do many activities: you can have a picnic in the park and spend a great time with your friends or fly a kite. For me, spring is a time of rebirth.



No comments:

Post a Comment