:)

:)

Saturday, March 21, 2015

What rights do children have?

Hi there!

 

How are you? I caught a cold and, unfortunately, I infected my friend. What a pity! Today a lot of viruses go airbone and you can be ill really quickly and easily. You are exposed to risk especially in densely populated places. I've visited one of these places lately with the aim of buying a dress for christening: I went to the store. There I met with something really frightening, it was very distressing experience. 

 

When I came into this store I heard really deep and resonant crying. The whole time a little boy was sobbing. He was exhausted, maybe hungry and overheated. At the same time his mother was engaged in other activities and she wasn't pay attention to his howl. At least one of the customer asked her to calm the child down. She proposed her that she tooked him in her arms. The women refused: in her point of view, the child was spoiled. What's more, some psychologist recommended that she should ignore this behaviour. 





I was shocked at this situation and, to be honest, I almost burst into tears. The child kept on weeping, women were quarreling with themselves and someone decided to dial 112. Somebody said that she is a bad mother and maltreats her children.The mother was insisting on her arguments all the time... A few of customers tried to explain to her that she should cuddle him... Thanks to hug, he stopped crying... 

 

 

Do you think that we have the right to interfere in someone else's affairs? How do we respond to child abuse in order to help him?

No comments:

Post a Comment